How to get Google reCaptcha v3 keys for Challenge (v2)
To make a captcha working on your website, you have to get your own Site Key and Secret Key.
- Log in to your Google reCaptcha Admin Console via the following link https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html
- Click on V3 admin console
- Click on plus '+' sign to create and register a new site
- It’s important to select “reCAPTCHA v2” I'm not a robot type while you are registering your site on the “Register new site” page and fill in your domain name where captcha will be used
- Keys are generated after submit, simply copy and paste keys and secret to appropriate inputs in Listing Settings or share with your developer.
How to Add a User to Google Search Console or Google Webmaster
Do you want to add a user to Google Search Console? There are quite a few reasons why you might want to, including sharing data, and troubleshooting. In this guide, we’ll teach you to add a user to Google Search console. How to Add a User to Google ...
How to Grant User Access in Google Analytics
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them more permissions to do things like manage users, edit settings, etc. Our support team may ask to be granted access to your Google Analytics ...
How To Provide Access To Common Platforms
In order to provide the best experience, we link data across a multitude of platforms. Below are instructions for granting access to our agency. Please reach out if you have any questions. Google Ads 1. Log into google analytics at ...
Can't see any changes made to my website in Chrome Browser
When you receive an email one of your developer or agency stating that changes or requirements you sent, are done and you have to review but you are unable to see any mentioned changes in your chrome browser then follow the process below: To clear ...